Artist Statement

The idea that you are able to encapsulate a certain time, a moment, is where my love of filming are rooted from. As we trek unto our own individual journey, moments of joy, love and happiness occur and those moments and to let those moments just fleet away into our memories are sometimes just not enough. I aspire to film things that are able to make people reflect on their own special moments. My style of film making revolves around a personal connection between the camera and the subject. I want to be able to capture all the emotions that the subject is evoking as well as making it relatable to the audience. Often portraying simple and joyous moments, so my style of editing incorporate a vibrant color grading to capture the warmth of these special occasions.

Being the generation of the internet, I am constantly digesting different mediums. Due to the availability of everything, I often try to incorporate my personal taste into the videos, whether it be incorporating my favorite music or setting up shots as an homage to certain scenes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soundwalk